SIMO Srl has several types of machinery for each type of industrial machining.
ROSS T 300 Press
Double column press, used for manual machining and to work automatically for large production series.
- adjustable hydraulic safety;
- min run 12 max 220;
- moto-variator min 20 max 60 strokes/min;
- hydropneumatic power 50T, run: 115;
- 1500X900 work surface
SAN GIACOMO T 250 Mechanical press
Double column press, used both for manual operation in moulding, bending, shearing steel sheet metal, iron, aluminium and titanium, and to work automatically for large production series.
- run 250 mm;
- 1500X1000 work surface;
- Equipped with inverter min 20 max 70 strokes/min
ROSS T 50, T 60, T 120 and T 160 Mechanical press
These presses are needed for all sheet metal moulding, shearing and bending operations, which require manual operation.
T.500 Hydraulic press
Machinery used for deep drawing.
- T.500 double column hydraulic press with electronic control;
- 2000X1600 work surface; 1150 mm run;
- gap between the boards to the PMS 1600 mm;
- T.200 holddown;
- run 400 mm.
TECNA 100 KVA spot welder and 50 KVA, 45 KVA and 30 KVA spot welders
These machines are used for the projection welding of nuts, screws and pins, as well as for the assembly of metal components between them.
- vertical descent;
- programmable electronic control;
- software management and real-time control of the set parameters;
- printing of data collected during the process together with reporting of any non-conformities.
The capacitor discharge welding machine is used for the application of nuts and pins, bushings and screws without needing to drill holes on iron, stainless steel parts and parts that must comply with aesthetic quality standards (e.g. casings).
We also have a new AERRE CL 40 80 numerical control vertical machining centre for mechanical machining.